HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Oct 21, 2010

Will.I.Am Premiers BEP's New Single

Something's not right when artists decide to shelve their first single choice and that's what The Black Eyed Peas have just done. Hmmm..... After announcing Bang Bang Get It Get It as the lead single off their upcoming album, The Beginning, the group (?) has decided to release The Time (The Dirty Bit) instead. BEP member Will.I.Am tweeted:
@iamwill: The song is going to be officially released in 2weeks...but I put it out early on dipdive for all the black eyed peas fans...
Perhaps you're not a fan, but you may want to check out their new single anyway. By the way, it samples (I've Had) The Time of My Life, originally recorded by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes, better known as the song from the 1987 film Dirty Dancing:


No comments: