HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Mar 16, 2014

Diplo, Faustix & Imanos, Kia › Revolution

I can't believe I slept on this one! Not that it matters, but considering Diplo made huge waves last year on these charts as one of the members of Major Lazer, and more recently in a collabo with Sia and The Weeknd on Elastic Heart, I'm thinking I should've come across this one sooner. And maybe I did. But it isn't until now that it's struck the right chord. Revolution is one of the tracks from Diplo's Revolution EP, released in October of 2013, with its accompanying video published last January. Amazing beats, amazing vocals, deeper lyrics that you'd like to believe, interesting video. Not much else to say, just hit play.




And why not? Listen to those great remixes while you're at it. My personal favorites are the RUN DMT and Panic City remixes. Check those out.


No comments: