HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Aug 6, 2011

'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Remix' by Katy Perry & Missy Elliott

In an attempt to give Katy Perry that final push to #1 in the US Charts, because that's what this is all about, here comes the remix to her latest hit Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) featuring none other than Missy Elliott. Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of Missy addiction, and I was excited to find out she'd be back on the music spotlight, but this, like many other remixes as of late don't add anything new that's worthy of recognition. Or maybe I'm just biased because I'm not a big fan of this single anyway. We'll see what this one does for both artists.

NOTE: the audio to this might be tweaked, but listen till the official version comes out on Monday.



More music by Katy Perry | More music by Missy Elliott

No comments: