HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Mar 5, 2014

"Magic" by Coldplay

Here it is! The new single from one of the biggest bands in the world finally sees the light of day. I find this to not be as instantaneous as some of Coldplay's other lead singles - think In My Place or Speed of Sound - and that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's groovy but chill. Definitely a grower. The type of song to bop my head to while riding the bus home after a long, stressful day at work. It's not a classic either but personally, I think it's better than anything from Mylo Xyloto. No, I'm not crazy. Magic will be included in their upcoming sixth studio album Ghost Stories, to be released next month.



Do you feel the Magic?

No comments: