HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Jul 11, 2011

'Rich Kids Blues' by Lykke Li

This is just great! I've just found out that Lykke Li's next single from her album Wounded Rhymes will be the more upbeat Rich Kids Blues. And why exactly is this news exciting? I feel it could be one of the album's underrated songs, and the fact that it took me quite a while to appreciate it is even better because in the long run it's turned out to be one of my favorites. And just how much do I like it? The song is currently at #16 on the Top Songs chart after 12 weeks having reached a #4 peak. It's release should be bringing it back to the top in no time, and who knows, it may even reach #1. It's a grower, so listen and be delighted.



Get Rich Kids Blues | More music by Lykke Li

No comments: