HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Jul 14, 2011

'Everything' by Outasight

In today's chapter of need-a-nice-tune-to-sing-along-to we have Everything, one of the songs included in Outasight's super cool Figure 8 EP. I must say I'm currently addicted to this one  - I always say that, don't I? Well, that's 'cause it's true and there's proof: Currently at #8 on this week's chart. After having Figure 8 top my charts for two weeks not too long ago, this one has all the chances to follow suit. And it has that perfect summer vibe too, nice to head-nod to while driving on the highway. Try it, you won't be disappointed. And catch the nice instrumental ending while you're at it.



Get Everything | More music by Outasight

No comments: