HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Mar 20, 2011

About The Magician...

So I know there's been a lot of praising for Lykke Li lately, but in the middle of it all stands The Magician, the mastermind remixer behind the current number one song on the chart: I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix). This, of course, has me surfing the web to find out more about what his work is all about and just recently came across another fantastic mix for It's A Bubble by Beni. I don't know if it's just plain excitement for discovering more great music or what, but the guy has me hooked on those keyboards and the obvious 80's synth-influenced inspirations. Be sure to check out more of his mixtapes (eight so far) which are posted on his SoundCloud page as well.

Now, I just gotta find out who Beni is.

No comments: