HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Feb 6, 2011

Nicki Minaj & Drake › Moment 4 Life

I always thought of Nicki Minaj as being a crazy little woman for some reason and by watching the first minutes from the Moment 4 Life video, I think I'm right. This is the third official single from her Pink Friday album and has Drake as guest rapper, who also plays her love interest in the Cinderella-inspired visual. It's the very first song from her to kinda click for me, besides Roman's Revenge, and might actually appear on the chart sooner or later because I've been playing it every once in a while lately. I could even give the whole album a try now.




Get Moment 4 Life | More music by Nicki Minaj | More music by Drake

No comments: