HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Feb 6, 2011

Jessie J & B.o.B › Price Tag

Here's another song that has, surprisingly, found its way into my playlist. There's still something about Jessie J that I can't quite get. The style maybe? Not sure, but I do know the Do It Like A Dude video didn't cut it for me. Price Tag might have turned things around. A simple video and a killer guest spot courtesy of B.o.B has done it. I'm liking this song a lot and what it's about. It's the second and lead single from her upcoming debut album Who You Are, out this month in the UK and in April worldwide. What is up with the lip jewelery? is all I can say.



Get Price Tag | More music by Jessie J | More music by B.o.B

No comments: