HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Jan 23, 2011

New Foo Fighters Teaser

I don't know about you, but I'm really excited for some new Foo Fighters. Their last studio album, the personal favorite Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace, came out in 2007. Many songs from that album ended on my personal chart. And I'll be honest, I didn't really pay attention to them until Best Of You came out. That was some time in the year 2005. To this day, I consider myself to be a big fan of this band. I have charted 19 of their songs, two of which went to No. 1: the aforementioned Best Of You stayed on top for 4 weeks and their most recent Word Forward, from their Greatest Hits compilation, spent 3 weeks at the top. Word Forward also ended up at No. 40 on my 'Best of 2010 Songs List'.

Dave Grohl and company recently twitted that they were done recording the new album, which is still yet untitled, but they've put a 30-second teaser on their website of what should be the first single. Listen here for an energetic "these are my famous last words" from Grohl.

No comments: