HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Nov 8, 2010

Uffie › Difficult

I get psyched every time I stumble upon new artists that make great music and it just so happened that I found this song by French/American singer Uffie, who not only can make an instant catchy tune like Difficult, but she also has a cool and interesting video to go along with it. As soon as I heard the very first lines of the song "Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks" I knew I had to get the album, which goes by the title of Sex Dreams And Denim Jeans and was released this past June. And as crazy as it may sound, this one is already the fourth single off the album. How did I not discover this before?



Get Difficult | More music by Uffie

No comments: