HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Oct 7, 2010

First Listen + Video: Shakira & Dizzee Rascal › Loca

Oh Shakira, Shakira. I guess long gone are the days where she used to make good pop/rock music - and take my word, I'm all for artists experimenting with their art, but in this first single from her upcoming mostly-spanish album titled Sale El Sol (out October 19), I think she might be taking too much of a risk. Ok, so latin beats are not my thing - unless I'm at a wedding or my grandmother's house - but one would have thought that 5 years after Hips Don't Lie she'd go back to the style of her earlier days, at least for a change. Honestly, I don't think I'm giving this a try, so it's a No Play for la Loca.

On a side note, isn't she looking a little too skinny in the video? And I'm not talking skinny-hot. Watch below:



Buy Loca (English Version) | Buy Loca (Spanish Version)
More music by Shakira | More music by Dizzee Rascal


And here is the tracklist to Sale El Sol:

1. Sale El Sol 3:20
2. Loca (Featuring El Cata) 3:03
3. Rabiosa (Featuring El Cata) 2:50
4. Loca (Featuring Dizzee Rascal) 3:13
5. Lo Que Más 2:27
6. Tu Boca 3:25
7. Gordita (Featuring Residente Calle 13) 3:25
8. Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) (Featuring Freshlyground) 3:22
9. Antes De Las Seis 2:54
10. Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) (K-Mix) 3:04
11. Addicted To You 2:27
12. Rabiosa (Featuring Pitbull) 2:50
13. Devoción 3:29
14. Mariposas 3:47
15. Waka Waka (Esto Es Africa) (K-Mix) 3:04
16. Islands 2:42

No comments: