HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Mar 2, 2012

Santigold › Disparate Youth


Just last week I was raving about Santigold's newest single Disparate Youth. Well now - lucky us - the official video has been released. I really can't say that it is what I had in mind but it doesn't change the fact that this is one of the best songs I've heard this year.. so far. The song is actually aiming for a really high debut on the charts, probably a long-awaited #1 debut? Check out tomorrow's charts to see where it stands. In the meantime, enjoy the video and count the days until Santigold's sophomore album, Master Of My Make-Believe, sees the light of day. That's next month, fyi.

No comments: