HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Feb 29, 2012

Bon Iver › Towers


Isn't it phenomenal when your current favorite song gets the video treatment? It's even better when said video turns out to be a piece of art. I bring you the latest from Bon Iver and their video for Towers, which oddly enough I've been playing non-stop for the past month of so. And I say odd because I'm not necessarily fond of this music style, but, to put it in one word, something about this song is just amazing. I remind you that Towers, taken from their self-titled album, is up to #2 on my Songs chart as of February 25th, and is now the best charting song for Bon Iver.

No comments: