HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Jan 19, 2012

Santigold › Big Mouth

Some of what I've been waiting for is finally here! The new single from Santigold is called Big Mouth, off her new album Master Of My Make-Believe which is expected to be released this spring. The video is a big WTF.. and that's enough of a reason for me to think it's so brilliant. Santogold was one of my favorite albums of 2008 so I'm hoping for great stuff this time around. Her last entry on the charts came last year with GO!, a collaboration with the Yeah Yeah Yeah's vocalist Karen O.

By the way, you can also download Big Mouth for free at http://www.santigold.com so don't miss it!




Get more music by Santigold

No comments: