HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Jun 4, 2011

'1+1' & 'Best Thing I Never Had' by Beyoncé + '4' Tracklisting

Start the countdown because new Beyoncé music drops this June 28. In the meantime listen to a couple of new songs to be included in her fourth studio album 4.

1+1



Best Thing I Never Had



And in case you're wondering what other songs will be included on 4, here's the album's tracklisting:

1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party (Feat. André 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)
13. Lay Up Under Me (Deluxe Version Bonus Track)
14. Schoolin' Life (Deluxe Version Bonus Track)
15. Dance For You (Deluxe Version Bonus Track)

No comments: