HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Feb 28, 2011

Lady GaGa › Born This Way

I've already shared my views on Lady GaGa's new single Born This Way, and all I can say after watching the video is Yaaawn. Perhaps I dislike the song more now than before and I understand her whole thing is to be artistic weird but it's turning out to be some sort of cult thing now. Good if you're into it, 'cause I'm not. The ironic thing about the video is that she talks about accepting who you are, yet she looks like she's starved herself for the last two months. It needs to be deeper than just showing skin. I think other pop stars made a more believable job at their take on the self-esteem-songs bandwagon without the unneeded shock value. I'm thinking Katy Perry, P!nk and even Ke$ha. But, if you got 7 minutes and 20 seconds to spare, watch below.



Get Born This Way | More music by Lady GaGa

No comments: