HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Nov 29, 2010

Mariah Carey vs Jump Smokers Leaks

I had completely forgotten about this but I've just found out that the Jump Smokers remix album for Mariah Carey's Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel has leaked. I've heard a few clips and I honestly don't get why this was shelved in the first place, along with the R&B Remix album as well, remember? I mean, a duet with Mary J. Blige? That's not an everyday thing. So here's my favorite clip, the remix to Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue). No surprise considering it's one of the best tracks from the original album, in my opinion.



More music by Mariah Carey

No comments: