HOME
Personal Charts: Top Songs | Top Recurrent Songs | Top Albums  
Follow TheTMJCharts on Twitter iTunes: Daily Global Songs | Daily Global Albums  
LEFT ALONE
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
TRUTH SERUM

Oct 9, 2010

Ke$ha › Take It Off

Because sometimes shooting one video for the same song is not enough, Ke$ha has decided to grace the world with a new visual for her single Take It Off, cleverly dubbed as the K$ n' Friends Version. It's one of the weirdest videos I've seen in a long time... Then again I should've paid more attention to the disclaimer posted on her YouTube channel:

"heyy to all my fans! sooooo....me n my friends were bored and we were really channeling some 80s hard (tron, david bowie in labyrinth, revenge of the nerds) and we made this new video for take it off. it was really fun to make. i hope you guys like it!!!!!"

Take It Off has actually been making its rounds on the chart and it's currently at #32 for the October 9, 2010 issue. More on this post: 5 weeks for 'Teenage Dream' but Usher closely follows

And I've just realized it and the question is, Do all her songs reference alcohol in some way or another? I think I know the answer. Watch both videos below:


Take It Off (K$ n' Friends Version)



Take It Off (Original Version)



Buy Take It Off | More music by Ke$ha

No comments: